Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Spam Comments

If you're a blogger you know that the majority of comments coming in are spammers. While so annoying, the stuff these people say also make me giggle.  I just got this comment on the post "My Exploding Breasts":

Fantastic post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Kudos!
It made me snicker so much I had to share.  Can I elaborate more on which part exactly?  I think that post covers all the bases...so...he wants to hear more on my flat chest?  I guess I can ramble about that if you really want...and "Kudos"?!?!  On what exactly? Humiliating myself in front of my coworkers while presenting at a staff meeting?  Yeah, I did an AWESOME job there; good job, me!

1 comment:

  1. your writing never fails to make me laugh out loud...I love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete