Monday, January 21, 2013

Intro

Thinking of kickin' this blog old school.  I used to have this blog, DopeyLaRue, that I started way back when blogspot was brand new.  Back then narcissists wrote blogs and voyeurs read them.  I'm a bit of both for sure.  Then when blogs started to be about making a ton of money or transforming into a novelist, I don't know, I felt that DopeyLaRue should have a direction.  I deleted about 3/4 of my content, and created the tag "The City Through my Silly Eyes".  Rather than just writing about myself, I felt I could only write the silly things.  Since I am an actual human being and I have more than one emotion, this totally cut out a lot of writing material!

Then I lost someone...and I got sad.  For a really, really long time.  And Dopey disappeared into the blogosphere.  Literally.  Someone hacked my shit and it is gone and I am SOOOO not techie enough to even begin to know how to get it back.  And I figure it is better that way.

Now we are close to five years since the demise of Dopey, and I feel like I wanna throw some more self indulgent dribble out there.  I think what it is, is that I work from home now.  I LOVE working from home, don't get me wrong.  But I am one chatty chica, and with no one but my animals to talk to all day until the other half gets home, I get a little lonesome.  So, from now on, when I am feeling the chatters coming on and I need to spill some dirt, I'll log on and bend the ear of the internets...

No comments:

Post a Comment